The Mytechsys Mission
Mytechsys is the leading tech platform dedicated to AI, Big Data, Ecommerce, IOT and other innovative technologies. We work with the top Software Development Companies, technologies, thinkers, authors and Developers to tell the stories that drive tech world forward. We strive on a daily basis to answer the critical questions on your minds and how all these can be beneficial for you and your business.
Mytechsys Guest Author Guidelines
Mytechsys is seeking guest contributors to enhance our relevant content with valuable information about everything related to AI, Big Data, Ecommerce & IOT. All content shared is intended to assist our community of readers, understand today’s technology, next-generation technologies and more.
We welcome high-quality and information enriched guest contributions from experts who fit our content style. The content should be useful for entrepreneurs already using AI, Big Data, IOT & Ecommerce platforms, entrepreneurs willing to use these technologies, Designers, Developers, Ecommerce marketers and those who are planning to step into the booming world of most innovative technologies in the world.
Please do not annoy us
We get a lot of emails and deleting the not-required and inappropriate ones is time-consuming and irritating too. If you send us an inappropriate pitch (by which we mean something we clearly do NOT focus on as a subject); it will be ignored and deleted. Your follow-up email asking us if we’ve had a chance to read your inappropriate pitch will also be deleted.
What we expect from our Guest Contributors?
- Write and Submit Your Author Bio/Profile
Please include the following information, when you establish an author profile with us.
- Biographical information, which will be attached to every post that is published on Mytechsys. This should be a short bio of who you are and why you’re important. We like to limit this to 350 characters.
- Twitter profile. By which we can tag you online so that you can share your post.
- LinkedIn profile. This helps readers see your expertise, background, and credentials as well as connect with you.
- Your personal website or company name along with role and URL.
- A 200 x 200 profile photograph.
- Blog Post Lengths
We don’t bind you with minimum or maximum word limit. But we prefer lengthy and detailed blogs with relevant information that readers can use and helps bring them back to read more on our site.
- We like to have posts that range from 1000 to 3,000 words.
- Provide Meta Description for the written Blog (Under 160 Characters).
- Citations, Links, and Relationships
- Please have the first two links in every post point to relevant internal Mytechsys content that relates to your topic.
- Use external links for any third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics.
- Only use credible sources, including research studies and major publications. Do not use Wikipedia.
- Please do not overly self-promote your own business if you include it in any of your content. We will remove anything that we find too promotional.
- Our editorial staff reserves to right to remove a link attached to words or images before or after publication
- Do not link to any questionable sources or industries, such as pharmaceuticals, casinos, payday loans, or pornography.
- Buying, selling, or trading links that come in posts is strictly restricted.
- Use one space after all punctuation.
- Capitalize first letter of all words in a heading and subheadings except articles (an, a, the, etc.), coordinating conjunctions (for, and, or, but, etc.), and prepositions that contain three or fewer letters (in, one, at, etc.).
- Make the keywords bold where ever you use in the content.
- A featured image should be at least 816 pixels wide and 544 pixels tall.
- At least one image is required for per blog post. Please also share them via e-mail.
- We do not accept any images that have a brand, logo, title or external links displayed on them.
Mytechsys Publishing Process
- We expect you to submit the blog/article on our e-mail id: email@example.com
- When submitting, make sure you submit the blog featured image and other images, if any, author bio & author image in the attachment.
- Mytechsys Editorial Assistant checks that the article follows our editorial guidelines.
- The post undergoes a copyeditor review. Grammar, spelling mistakes, and content flow are checked.
- If the post requires any changes, we’ll inform you via email.
- If you quickly respond and make the required changes, your post will be published faster.
- Once all editorial changes are completed, each post involves a 5-7 business days around from post submission to publication.